Monday 11 January 2016

Valentine’s Day Love Poems For Your Loved Ones

“In her Red Brown eyes, I see myself
Then how can she say that the eyes are her
In her heart, I live like heartbeats
Then how can she say that the heart is her…”

                                                Putting your words in rhythm is commonly called a poem. This is a small example came out from my heart, whenever I thought about her. Write some Valentines Day Poems to show how do you feel about them when aren’t around you. We all believe in love as we believe in our self. We celebrate the love day every year on February 14. It is also known as the day of Saint Valentine, who was popular for his kindness and love.  The saint always tried to spread his love among the people. We celebrate Valentine’s Day – The Romantic Day of the Year with our loved ones. Everyone wants his/her love to be very special for their, someone special.

We generally celebrate Valentine’s Day but today’s people start celebrating seven days as the love week. All the seven days start from February 7 to February 14 include, Rose day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and Valentine’s Day respectively. When it’s about love, everyone becomes poet at the touch of love. To love someone can be a nice feeling but being loved is the best feeling among all.  We feel like special when we are in love. Before start writing a poem or lines for your love make sure that the words are real. Just think what they’ll like to hear on this special day. There should not overreaction about your relationship with them. Reality is always respected by everyone. Try to be loyal while writing about them. Writing is not as simple as we thought it is. So if you cannot write, browse some short Valentine’s Day Poems from the internet, put it on the Valentine’s Day card and let them know how much you love them.

Also check: Romantic Valentines Day Songs.

You can use heart touching sayings except poems. Here are some sayings which you can learn and tell them on the Romantic Day;
ü  You and me make a wonderful 'WE'
ü  I didn’t choose you, my heart did.
ü  I need you like a heart needs a beat.
ü  I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you.

ü  My real smile comes when I am with you.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! Planning activities for a Valentine’s Day office party needs some fun ideas to do at the workplace with colleagues – you’ve come to the right place! We have the best collection of Virtual Valentine Day Celebration activties to make your office valentines day party super excited.

    ReplyDelete